1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your informationwith third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage incross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ trackingdevices for marketing purposes ("cookies", etc.)
- We don't send you unsolicitedcommunications for marketing purposes.
- Account information ispassword-protected.
- We do not knowingly acceptposting of any information from users under the age of 13.
- Jotgram.com, or site users whopost on Jotgram.com, may provide links to third party websites, which mayhave different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have anycontrol over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, andencourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every websitevisited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your emailaddress, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmationemails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription emailservices, etc.
- For paid postings, we collectcontact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address forbilling purposes.
- We sometimes collect your phonenumber for account authentication purposes, and may transmit it to a thirdparty service for automatic verification.
- Jotgram.com does not storecredit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to afinancial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your paymentinformation during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)technology.
- We may collect personalinformation if you provide it in feedback or comments or if you contact usdirectly. We encourage users to refrain from including any personalinformation on Jotgram.com postings that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standardweb log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL,and timestamp.
3. Data we store
- All listing postings are storedin our database, even after "deletion," and may be archivedelsewhere.
- Our web logs and other recordsare stored indefinitely.
- Registered business posters canaccess and update their account information through the My Account page.
- Although we make good faithefforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that isnot available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Jotgram.com postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Jotgram.com - may archive or otherwise make available Jotgram.com postings.
5. Circumstances in which Jotgram.com may release information
- Jotgram.com may discloseinformation about its users if required to do so by law or in the goodfaith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond tosubpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international reach of Jotgram.com we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.